- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
Crochet flowers are beautiful, versatile and additive! Especially when they are so cute like this featured flower pattern. The L.A. Sunflower by Therese Eghult is a simple little lovely Sunflower crochet pattern that can be used to embellish pretty much anything: a hat, a swimsuit or a piece of clothing. This very pretty sunflower applique can also be used for crochet paper clip, earrings or wedding bouquets.
Lovely Little Sunflower Free Crochet Pattern
Drops – Muskat
Color A – Ljus gul/Light yellow (07)
Color B – Ljus rosa/Powder pink (06)
Color C – Korall/Coral (40)
Color D – Rosa /Pink (34)
You are of course free to use any leftover yarn and colors you like. However, the thickness of
your yarn and hook will influence the size. So if you like it to be bigger use chunkier yarns!
Clover Amour 3,5 mm, US E/4, UK 9 (or whichever that matches the yarn you have chosen).
You also need a pair of scissors and a darning needle.
Stitch markers, a big warming cup of tea (or coffee if you rather fancy that) and something
sweet to nibble on is not mandatory but very well recommended.
More Flower Applique Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Therese Eghult for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.