- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- You’ll Be Making Hearts Hot Pads For All With This Easy Tapestry Crochet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
Inspired by an older version, presented in 1941 in a Red Heart booklet called New Sweaters, this beautiful shell stitch crochet cardigan pattern is easy to make and looks great. This sweater has a classic look yet stylish and modern. The Manhattan Cardigan by Julie Farmer is bright and airy and will fit perfectly into your spring wardrobe. The pattern is easy to adjust to fit any size and is perfectly comfortable to wear.
Directions are for size Small. Changes for sizes
Medium, Large, 1X, and 2X are in parentheses.
To Fit Bust: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48)”
Finished Bust: 34 (38 ½, 41½, 46, 48½ )”
Finished Length: 19 (20, 22, 24, 25)”
RED HEART® “LusterSheen®”: 2 (2, 2, 3, 3) skeins each
615 Tea Leaf A, 332 Tan B, and 805 Natural C.
Crochet Hook: 3.75mm [US F-5]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Julie Farmer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.