- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous & Modern Crochet Shawl Will Make You Stand Out Anywhere
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
Love this simple but eye catching pattern! It’s so beautiful and interesting! The Catesby Three-Hour Cowl by Kathryn Jones is a super fun and simple project, a very quick project you can make in an afternoon. Really, that’s not a joke, this pattern takes about three hours to make! And it’s suitable for beginners too!
This is a really simple but striking pattern suitable for beginners that works up in only three hours and uses just one skein of Aran or bulky yarn. Perfect for last-minute presents!
If you know how to do UK dc and treble stitches (sc and dc for US readers), you can make this cowl.
Stitch pattern is easy to adapt to any yarn weight and hook size. Very versatile – can be easily made larger or smaller with just a longer or shorter starting chain.
Would also make a great textured phone/ Kindle/ laptop/ tablet cover.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: Whereismymind’s Ravelry Shop
Thanks to Kathryn Jones for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.