- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Snapdragon Washcloth Pattern
This beautiful crochet cowl neck warmer free pattern it’s pretty simple to make and wearing it will make you feel like a princess. If you’re just a beginner, you may wanna try this cowl pattern as your very first piece of clothing. It will make you feel proud and you will gain confidence in your crochet skills. Pam’s Ombre Cowled Neckwarmer by Pamela Mazzola – Luna Lu Crochet is pretty easy to follow and the whole project is very enjoyable to do. If you’re an intermediate you can make this cowl in just a few hours.
Crochet Cowl Neck Warmer Free Pattern
Yarn: Gelatos My Motto Yarn Bee Sugarwheel Yarn (green ombre), 4 ply, medium yarn, 7 oz, 355
Crochet hook: H or size to meet gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Pamela Mazzola for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day