- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
- Beautiful Crochet Flower Applique Pattern [Free Pattern]
This beautiful crochet cowl neck warmer free pattern it’s pretty simple to make and wearing it will make you feel like a princess. If you’re just a beginner, you may wanna try this cowl pattern as your very first piece of clothing. It will make you feel proud and you will gain confidence in your crochet skills. Pam’s Ombre Cowled Neckwarmer by Pamela Mazzola – Luna Lu Crochet is pretty easy to follow and the whole project is very enjoyable to do. If you’re an intermediate you can make this cowl in just a few hours.
Crochet Cowl Neck Warmer Free Pattern
Yarn: Gelatos My Motto Yarn Bee Sugarwheel Yarn (green ombre), 4 ply, medium yarn, 7 oz, 355
Crochet hook: H or size to meet gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Pamela Mazzola for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day