- [Free Pattern] The Funny Jiji the Crochet Cat Is Beyond Purr-fect
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- 20 Free Crochet Cup Cozy Patterns Perfect For A Quick And Easy DIY Christmas Gift!
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
- Fun And Quick Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Elegant and simple, this headband pattern looks fabulous with any length of hair and can be made in as little as 15 minutes. Quick and easy, this really pretty Shell Headband by Sara McFall can be adjusting for any size head by just increasing the chain length. Adorable in its simplicity, this pattern is a fun and easy idea for a baby shower.
Crochet Shell Headband
Yarn: 4-ply, worsted weight yarn. I used Caron Simply Soft in Soft Pink (where to buy))
Hook: H (5.0 MM)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Shell Headband Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Merry Messy Life
Thanks to Sara McFall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.