- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
- Ruffle Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Whole Blanket With This Beautiful Antique Pearls Square Will Be Wonderful
- [Free Pattern] Precious Tapestry Crochet Friendship Bracelet You Can Make Right Now
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
This girly hat is super cute! The adorable pattern is made to fit girlies from 1 to 3 years old! And boys as well, considering the design is of a crown and not a tiara. In a different color, this Girly Crown Hat by Ramsi Leigh is totally suitable for boys as well. The pattern is available for free on Ramsi’s blog. I scrolled the comments area and found a couple of thing that I think, may be of interest for you. So, if you wonder how to do this hat in an adult size, here is what you need to know:
What I would do continue doing an increase for the next couple of rows until it’s your desired size. When making the crown, foundation double crochet until it fits around the hat (not to tight) and follow the pattern but you may have to make more sl st or less sl st’s in the back to accommodate the amount of chains!
Q. how exactly do you attach the crown to the hat? With the same gray yarn and use a yarn needle?
A. Yes! Use the gray yarn and a yarn needle! I just weaved in and out of the first double crochet row of the crown! You still want to be able to weave the ribbon in and out of the crown!(Source)
Thanks to Ramsi Leigh for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.