- Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
Learn how to crochet an amazing babette bedspread using the Interlocking Crochet technique. If you’ve never done Interlocking crochet yet, try it now by making the wonderful Wacky Weave Babette Bedspread design by Hilda Steyn. This project is fun and the design for this blanket it’s simply fabulous. It makes this project so interesting and intriguing. You can make it with so many different colour schemes, too. Written patterns and tutorial videos are provided.
Amazing Babette Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
There are 27 block designs. Of those 27, 26 are used twice, resulting in a babette with 55 blocks.
You will need 28x 50g balls in the main colour, and 4x 50g balls in each of the 6 contrast colours.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Amazing Babette Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Hilda Steyn for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!