- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- Insanely Cute And Simple Crochet Baby Blanket With A Twist [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
Could you believe that the two beanies in the featured image, follow in fact, the same pattern? It’s amazing how working one round in each color can change the appearance of this beanie so much! My Valentine Beanie by Amber Schaaf is a very simple pattern made using really simple crochet stitches. Very quick to make, it’s also a chance to use your creativity (or left over stash) to create many variations in just one day. The pattern is available for 9 different sizes: Newborn, 3-6 Months, 6-9 Months, 12-24 Months, Child, Teen, Adult Small, Adult Medium, and Adult Large.
80 Yards of Color A (Grey)
20 Yards of Color B (Pink)
30 Yards of Color C (White)
Size 4.25mm or “G” crochet hook
4 sts and 4 rows of sc = 1”
Chain stitch (ch)
Single crochet (sc)
Half-double crochet (hdc)
Double crochet (dc)
* Front post dc (fpdc)
Treble crochet (tr)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Amber Schaaf’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Amber Schaaf for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.