- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- Incredibly Cute Winter Wildflowers Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Orange Blossom Crochet Afghan Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
Could you believe that the two beanies in the featured image, follow in fact, the same pattern? It’s amazing how working one round in each color can change the appearance of this beanie so much! My Valentine Beanie by Amber Schaaf is a very simple pattern made using really simple crochet stitches. Very quick to make, it’s also a chance to use your creativity (or left over stash) to create many variations in just one day. The pattern is available for 9 different sizes: Newborn, 3-6 Months, 6-9 Months, 12-24 Months, Child, Teen, Adult Small, Adult Medium, and Adult Large.
80 Yards of Color A (Grey)
20 Yards of Color B (Pink)
30 Yards of Color C (White)
Size 4.25mm or “G” crochet hook
4 sts and 4 rows of sc = 1”
Chain stitch (ch)
Single crochet (sc)
Half-double crochet (hdc)
Double crochet (dc)
* Front post dc (fpdc)
Treble crochet (tr)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Amber Schaaf’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Amber Schaaf for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.