- Christmas Heart Baubles Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
- Easy Light Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
This black cat hat crochet pattern is too cute! Halloween Black Cat Hat by Erangi Udeshika is really easy to crochet and the pattern easy to follow. Cute, warm, and soft this beanie is fun and will get you lots of compliments. You can make this for Halloween and for Christmas gifts for family, they’re fast gifts that people really seem to like, especially if they are cat lovers!
Black Cat Hat Crochet Pattern
#4-Medium / Worsted yarn (Approx: 150 yards)
(C1) Black color yarn (Approx: 125 yards)
(C2) Orange color (Approx: 35 yards)
Small amount of luminous yellow and pink color yarns
I-9 / 5.5mm crochet hook
H-8 / 5mm crochet hook
Tapestry needle for weaving ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Erangi Udeshika for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!