- Brilliant Baby Converse Shoes To Easily Make For Your Little Baby
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Pop Out Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
“I love playing with cotton yarn and adore all the different colors it comes in. Since it’s almost Valentine’s Day I thought it was time to use more cotton and develop a different kind of heart design. Keep hands safe from hot or cold cups with this fun textured heart cup sleeve made from 100% cotton. This beautiful Sketch Heart Cup Sleeve by Krazy Kabbagecup sleeve is a fun little crochet project that you’re sure to love.”
Heart Cup Sleeve Crochet Pattern
Lily Sugar’n Cream (medium weight; 100% cotton) Indigo (MC) and Azalea (CC)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm and a yarn needle to weave in ends.
This pattern uses US terminology.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Krazy Kabbage for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!