- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
“I love playing with cotton yarn and adore all the different colors it comes in. Since it’s almost Valentine’s Day I thought it was time to use more cotton and develop a different kind of heart design. Keep hands safe from hot or cold cups with this fun textured heart cup sleeve made from 100% cotton. This beautiful Sketch Heart Cup Sleeve by Krazy Kabbagecup sleeve is a fun little crochet project that you’re sure to love.”
Heart Cup Sleeve Crochet Pattern
Lily Sugar’n Cream (medium weight; 100% cotton) Indigo (MC) and Azalea (CC)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm and a yarn needle to weave in ends.
This pattern uses US terminology.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Krazy Kabbage for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!