- [Paid Pattern] A Little Granny Square Inspiration Goes A Long Way
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- Free Crochet Christmas Slippers Pattern- Quick And Easy
- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
“I love playing with cotton yarn and adore all the different colors it comes in. Since it’s almost Valentine’s Day I thought it was time to use more cotton and develop a different kind of heart design. Keep hands safe from hot or cold cups with this fun textured heart cup sleeve made from 100% cotton. This beautiful Sketch Heart Cup Sleeve by Krazy Kabbagecup sleeve is a fun little crochet project that you’re sure to love.”
Heart Cup Sleeve Crochet Pattern
Lily Sugar’n Cream (medium weight; 100% cotton) Indigo (MC) and Azalea (CC)
You will need crochet hook size H/8 – 5mm and a yarn needle to weave in ends.
This pattern uses US terminology.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Krazy Kabbage for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!