- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
- Boho Crochet Afghan With Gorgeous Design [Free Pattern]
Are you ready to create a fun Valentine that’s quick and has lots of potential? These Valentine’s Day Treat Bags by Sonya Blackstone are absolutely adorable and a great way to use bits of yarn in so many colors.
This quick and easy fun crochet gift idea makes the perfect neighbor gifts and it’s also perfect for teachers, family and friends and kids.
Valentine’s Day Treat Bags Free Crochet Pattern
The hearts on the front are a wide open canvas to add your own personal touch with fabric paint, patches, surface crochet, or whatever your heart desires.
You May Also Like
Head over to Blackstone Designs to get the free pattern =>> Valentine’s Day Treat Bags Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Sonya Blackstone for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.