- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- Absolutely Darling Bunny Doll Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Crochet Covered Sea Stones
- [Paid Pattern] Graceful Crochet Dragon Free Pattern To Bring Fantasy And Legend To Life
Who could resist such a charming Valentine gnome crochet pattern? If you got bits and bob of leftover yarn at home, this is a very easy pattern for a beginning crocheter. You’ll love him!
If you wanted a small quick project to crochet up quickly for Valentine, Gnomeo the Valentine’s Gnome designed by Fetchingly Old Fashioned is a great one and a fun way to use even the smallest scraps of yarn. It’s the perfect yarn scraps-gift for your family and friends. This gnome is so much fun to make and totally addicting! So, why not? The more gnomes, the better, right?
Valentine Gnome Crochet Pattern
Worsted Weight (4) Yarn in colours: (feel free to mix up the colours!)
-Beige for nose and hands
-Pink for Hat and Heart
-Purple for Body and Arms
-White for beard
Hook: 3.5 mm (E)
Polyfill (or other type of stuffing)
Rock or small bag or rice or beans for weight (optional)
Tapestry Needle for assembly and sewing in ends
More Free Crochet Pattern
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Fetchingly Old Fashioned for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!