- [Free Patterns] 6 Awesome Crochet Flower Hair Accessories
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- Toni Copeland Shared Hello everyone, does anyone have this pattern they
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
Dolls are the perfect gifts for children or any teens and adults! Hand made dolls are a labor of love and they make so many of us happy to receive them and to make them. A lovely doll free crochet pattern makes so many lovely crocheters so happy! This Tilda Doll free crochet pattern designed by Suwanna ‘s Crafts Room is absolutely fabulous and by watching the video tutorial below you may realize that is not so difficult to crochet this little beauty.
This video tutorial will teach you how to crochet this doll’s body. You can dress up any way you want. Links to lovely crochet doll clothes patterns are also provided below.
Tilda Doll Free Crochet Pattern
– Arcylic yarns or cotton yarns
– Needle crochet size 3-3.5mm
– Stuff polyester
– Doll hair yarn/ doll wig
– Doll eyes (6mm)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
How To Crochet Tilda Doll Video Tutorial
Get this pattern: Tilda Doll Free Crochet Pattern.
How to make doll wig / hair : HERE
Crochet doll clothes patterns: HERE
Thanks to Suwanna ‘s Crafts Room for the article inspiration and featured image.