- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Stretchy And So Lovely Crochet Flower Headband (Any Size)
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute One Skein Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- Feminine And Gorgeous Crochet Beaded Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
Dolls are the perfect gifts for children or any teens and adults! Hand made dolls are a labor of love and they make so many of us happy to receive them and to make them. A lovely doll free crochet pattern makes so many lovely crocheters so happy! This Tilda Doll free crochet pattern designed by Suwanna ‘s Crafts Room is absolutely fabulous and by watching the video tutorial below you may realize that is not so difficult to crochet this little beauty.
This video tutorial will teach you how to crochet this doll’s body. You can dress up any way you want. Links to lovely crochet doll clothes patterns are also provided below.
Tilda Doll Free Crochet Pattern
– Arcylic yarns or cotton yarns
– Needle crochet size 3-3.5mm
– Stuff polyester
– Doll hair yarn/ doll wig
– Doll eyes (6mm)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
How To Crochet Tilda Doll Video Tutorial
Get this pattern: Tilda Doll Free Crochet Pattern.
How to make doll wig / hair : HERE
Crochet doll clothes patterns: HERE
Thanks to Suwanna ‘s Crafts Room for the article inspiration and featured image.