- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Inject Some Glamour Into Your Style With This Summer Joy Sunhat
- Simple And Beautiful Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Knitted Water Bottle Holder Is Perfectly Practical For Everyone!
- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
I love the playfulness of this lacy baby blanket! So lovely and baby-like! This pompon baby blanket pattern gives meaning to the word “cute”. The Isla Lacy Ripple Blanket by Emma Potter looks gorgeous and it’s also easy to make. The pattern is basically two rows repeat: one lacy rows and one not so lacy. The color choice makes it almost irresistible; one simply must make it!
This baby blanket was born from a desire to make a lacy baby blanket in beautiful sun-washed tones to match my summery mood when designing it (and considering it was designed for making on my summer holiday in Malta).
It is an easy lacy ripple with alternating rows of lacy and not-so-lacy to add some definition.
Thanks to Emma Potter for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.