- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- Free Christmas Gnome Pattern To Decorate The Holiday
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
- This Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern Is A Must-Have Decoration !
5 petal flowers have their own uniqueness and beauty and interesting enough, if you search online, there is so much information about the symbolism and significance of five petal flowers. What matters is that in crochet like in real life, all flowers are beautiful, no matter how many petals they have.
This 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch pattern by MyPicot is so cute and delicate and the little flowers give the “round” impression. This pattern is seriously amazing and can be used to create stunningly beautiful shawls, afghans or any other delightfully open lace crochet projects.
Thanks to MyPicot for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.