- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Square In A Square Crochet Pattern
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Crocheted Baubles Will Make Your Holiday Decor Fabulous
- Adorable Multipurpose Crocheted Bag With Striped Panels
5 petal flowers have their own uniqueness and beauty and interesting enough, if you search online, there is so much information about the symbolism and significance of five petal flowers. What matters is that in crochet like in real life, all flowers are beautiful, no matter how many petals they have.
This 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch pattern by MyPicot is so cute and delicate and the little flowers give the “round” impression. This pattern is seriously amazing and can be used to create stunningly beautiful shawls, afghans or any other delightfully open lace crochet projects.
Thanks to MyPicot for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.