- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- Thick And Lush Striped Hand Towel [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Men’s Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
5 petal flowers have their own uniqueness and beauty and interesting enough, if you search online, there is so much information about the symbolism and significance of five petal flowers. What matters is that in crochet like in real life, all flowers are beautiful, no matter how many petals they have.
This 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch pattern by MyPicot is so cute and delicate and the little flowers give the “round” impression. This pattern is seriously amazing and can be used to create stunningly beautiful shawls, afghans or any other delightfully open lace crochet projects.
Thanks to MyPicot for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.