- Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design
- [Free Pattern] Stunning, Jaw-Dropping, Gorgeous Crochet Granny Square With A Hint Of Spring
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lovely Crochet Owls Are The Best!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
5 petal flowers have their own uniqueness and beauty and interesting enough, if you search online, there is so much information about the symbolism and significance of five petal flowers. What matters is that in crochet like in real life, all flowers are beautiful, no matter how many petals they have.
This 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch pattern by MyPicot is so cute and delicate and the little flowers give the “round” impression. This pattern is seriously amazing and can be used to create stunningly beautiful shawls, afghans or any other delightfully open lace crochet projects.
Thanks to MyPicot for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.