- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
- [Free Patterns] 6 Awesome Crochet Flower Hair Accessories
- Gorgeously Huggable One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
This pretty and reversible crochet blanket pattern is offered in two sizes: baby blanket size and throw size. Tranquility Blanket by Sara Kay Hartmann is just beautiful for enjoying quietl moments whether snuggling a new baby or curling up on the couch with a hot drink. Made with an unusual yet so pretty and charming crochet stitch is the result of a combination of easy yet interesting to work special crochet stitches: the edge shell , long single crochet and wide shell stitches.
Baby (Throw): Baby Blanket 31” [79 cm] wide x 41” [104 cm] long after steam-blocking; Throw Blanket: 52” [132 cm] wide x 66” [168 cm] long
Tranquility Blanket -Reversible Crochet Blanket Pattern Free
Yarn Bee Sweet Divinity (100% Acrylic; 243 yd 222 m/3.5 oz 100 g; #1 Blush: 5 (13) balls
For Yarn Substitutions: #4 Medium Yarn
Baby Size: 1080 yd 988 m/16 oz 445 g
Throw Size: 2921 yd 2671 m/43 oz 1202 g
Size H/8 (5.0 mm)
3.5 wide shells and 9.5 rows = 4”
• This pattern uses US crochet terminology.
• This baby blanket is worked flat from the bottom up with a
seamless border worked in the round after the blanket body is
• Blanket Body is worked in turned rows. Blanket Border is
worked in the round with Right Side facing.
• This blanket is reversible.
View Tranquility Blanket -Reversible Crochet Blanket Pattern Free with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Sara Kay Hartmann for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.