- [Free Pattern] This Spa Soap Coat Is A Perfect Little Giftie!
- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- Easy Two Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
You can crochet this stitch in one color or in 7 colors. The results are stunning either way. This Crochet Textured Wave Stitch designed by MyPicot uses quite simple techniques like chain stitch, double crochet, front post stitch, and treble stitch to create an elegant and unique texture. This textured fabric has anything you could want in a warm textured for winter projects. It can be creatively used for beautiful jackets, home decor projects or any warm crochet projects for winter,
Crochet Textured Wave Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to MyPicot for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!