- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- This Easy Free Crochet Afghan For Beginner Will Make Your Home Look Like You Hired An Interior Designer
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Crochet Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Really Happy Blanket Your Baby Needs
You can crochet this stitch in one color or in 7 colors. The results are stunning either way. This Crochet Textured Wave Stitch designed by MyPicot uses quite simple techniques like chain stitch, double crochet, front post stitch, and treble stitch to create an elegant and unique texture. This textured fabric has anything you could want in a warm textured for winter projects. It can be creatively used for beautiful jackets, home decor projects or any warm crochet projects for winter,
Crochet Textured Wave Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to MyPicot for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!