- Chic And Functional Crochet Heart Envelope
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
- Holly Vivian Hughes Shared My double sided afghan made for my daughter.
- Adorable Toasty Blanket: Great Little Crochet Pattern, With Such A Cute Result!
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
Add a spark of joy to your home decor with this colorful crochet blanket pattern. “This fun and colorful Four Seasons crochet blanket by Melissa Hassler is made up of four separate corner to corner (c2c) graphs: winter, spring, summer & fall. After crocheting each graph, you simply sew them together and add a border. It’s super easy!”
Colorful Crochet Blanket Pattern
– I 5.5mm crochet hook
– tapestry needle
– Worsted weight yarn in white, blue, green, yellow & orange (I used Red Heart Super Saver in Turqua, Spring Green, Bright Yellow and Pumpkin
– Blocking Boards
– Pins for blocking
– Plastic Spray Bottle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!