- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
Easter is just around the corner. Are you ready? Say “Hello” to the Spring with this lovely Spring Easter Basket Crochet Pattern offered for free by Kara at Petals to Picot. What’s even more beautiful is that she offer, for free as well, the pattern for the Easter Eggs. Your family and friends are going to love them. Use these lovely patterns to make some fun decorations and gifts.
Here’s what you need:
- Worsted weight yarn for basket. Various colors from your stash for flowers
- H hook
- 3 pipe cleaners
- tapestry needle
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.