- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
- [Video Tutorial] The Technique Used To Make These Simple Crochet Peppermint Coaster Is Really Interesting!
Easter is just around the corner. Are you ready? Say “Hello” to the Spring with this lovely Spring Easter Basket Crochet Pattern offered for free by Kara at Petals to Picot. What’s even more beautiful is that she offer, for free as well, the pattern for the Easter Eggs. Your family and friends are going to love them. Use these lovely patterns to make some fun decorations and gifts.
Here’s what you need:
- Worsted weight yarn for basket. Various colors from your stash for flowers
- H hook
- 3 pipe cleaners
- tapestry needle
Thanks to Kara for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.