- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Shower Gift Set
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mood Blanket Is Truly Beautiful!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Garland And Angel Ornaments With Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
This beautiful flowers crochet blanket pattern is an ideal choice for baby girls. It is a feminine and sweet baby blanket that will keep your doll warm and cozy. Wild Jasmine Blanket designed by Dr Nasreen Imrit is made of squares which are then joined to create the baby blanket you want. An excellent thing about this blanket is that you can add up squares to make it bigger.
Flowers Crochet Blanket Pattern
Yarn – anything will work albeit not too fluffy
Depends on yarn weight.
Rule of thumb – go one hook size down from what is recommended for the yarn (so
if a size 4mm is recommended, use a 3.5mm)
Thinner/lighter yarns may need an even smaller hook (i.e: go down 2 hook sizes)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Dr Nasreen Imrit for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day