- Free Easter Crochet Patterns You Will Love!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Romantic Lily Pond Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Colorful Crocheted Flowers
Do you know the psychological explanation for kids’ love of dinosaurs? “It makes them feel powerful. Their parent may be able to name three or four dinosaurs and the kid can name 20, and the kid seems like a real authority.” (Source)
Inspire kids to love dinosaurs with this cute Dinosaur Applique Pattern designed by Kerri’s Crochet.
Here’s some dinosaurs that you can make with this free crochet pattern and crochet tutorial. Working in childcare a lot of the boys used to love dinosaurs and this can be a perfect toy for a young child.
Crochet Dinosaur Applique Pattern
Required MaterialsI used green, light green, black and white 4 ply crochet cotton.A crochet hook, I used a 1.25mm hook.Scissors.Thread to sew the eye and legs on the dinosaur.White thread to embroider a dot on the eye. Sewing needle.Darning needle to weave in ends.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Crochet Dinosaur Applique Pattern.
Thanks to Kerri’s Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.