- Easy Lightweight Crochet Throw Pattern For Summer
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
- How to Price Handmade Crochet And Knitted Items
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Heart Cushion Is The Perfect Way To Say I Love You!
People everywhere fell in love with the adorable whale pattern called Mr.Steve! Learn how to crochet this cute little Whale Applique beautifully designed by jennyandteddy. Easily made with scrap of yarn, this cute whale makes a fun addition to all baby things, from bibs to blankets and clothes. It only takes a few minutes to make this cutie. Pretty sure once you see how fun it can be to play with texture you’ll be making more.
Cute Little Whale Applique Free Pattern
– I used scraps yarn because Mr.Steve quite a small whale
– 3.50mm crochet hook (you can make the whale bigger or smaller by using bigger or smaller size crochet hooks)
Check out the original source for the Crochet Whale Applique pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: jennyandteddy
Thanks to Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.