- Easy Kitty Couch Free Crochet Pattern- Best Cat Bed For Comfy Kitty Nap
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
People everywhere fell in love with the adorable whale pattern called Mr.Steve! Learn how to crochet this cute little Whale Applique beautifully designed by jennyandteddy. Easily made with scrap of yarn, this cute whale makes a fun addition to all baby things, from bibs to blankets and clothes. It only takes a few minutes to make this cutie. Pretty sure once you see how fun it can be to play with texture you’ll be making more.
Cute Little Whale Applique Free Pattern
– I used scraps yarn because Mr.Steve quite a small whale
– 3.50mm crochet hook (you can make the whale bigger or smaller by using bigger or smaller size crochet hooks)
Check out the original source for the Crochet Whale Applique pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: jennyandteddy
Thanks to Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.