- [Free Pattern] This Knitted Water Bottle Holder Is Perfectly Practical For Everyone!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
- Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
Beautiful, decorative and useful, this crochet elephant applique free pattern is perfect for when you need a finishing touch on a baby hat, baby blanket, towels or any other crochet project. The adorable crochet Baby Elephant appliqué designed by Kerri Brown is great to use for nursery decorating and for cutest baby gifts ever.
I’ve used this baby elephant to decorate a beautiful towel and with the free crochet pattern and video tutorial you can too.
Crochet Elephant Applique Free Pattern
I used grey, pink, green and black 4 ply crochet cotton.
A crochet hook, I used a 1.25mm hook.
Thread to sew the ear, eye and flower on the elephant.
Darning needle to weave in ends.
A bead for the flower if desired.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Crochet Elephant Applique Free Pattern.
Thanks to Kerri’s Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.