- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- [Free Patterns] 5 Cute Baby Sandals For Lovely Little Feet
- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- Learn A New Stitch: Multicolor Crochet Stitch
This great spiral socks crochet pattern with a brilliant design will make your feet happy. Starting at the heel is a great idea for making these fun socks with such a creative heel. Spiral Socks by Ooh I love it! come with a really clever construction and the colorwork really pretty. These spiral socks look amazing and they work up quickly and easily. Make some for friends and family for Christmas gifts because they are so cozy.
Spiral Socks Crochet Pattern
º 3.5 crochet hook
º 2 sceins of light worsted yarn
(3 or 100g/310m, if you are
european). I used a yarn with
a recommended hook size of
º 4 stitch markers, prefereably in
two different colours
º a needle to weave in the ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ooh I love it! for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!