- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Spiders (Squashed) Squared Crochet Blanket Pattern Is An Invitation To Have Fun
- Beautiful Crochet Rose Granny Square Afghan Pattern People Love To Receive [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Funny, Easy And Adorable Beginner Baby Shark Sock Slippers
- This Moroccan Tile Stitch Purse Free Pattern Is Awesome! [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
Everyone needs at least one pair of cute winter gloves with fingers! Some people find full fingered gloves to be much better and more comfortable. They look more stylish and is a nice feeling to be able to maneuver fingers and hands around well with them on. These Ladies Sideways Gloves by Rose Powell are so easy to make and they look great!
Crochet sideways, a unique way to make gloves, but so simple: they can be made in a couple of nights or one if your are more experienced.
Skill level: I would say intermediate, as there are some techniques that come with experience. But I will wait to see what others think.
I worked in stripes, and gave my pattern for what I used, but the pattern assumes one will use just one colour if that is desired, so change is optional for your creativity.
I have put in details on how to make the gloves longer or shorter. To make the slimmer would mean less rows per finger, and then putting in a larger insert to give the fingers room to move.
I used 70gm, about 230yds of Cygnet, and 28 yds of Colorways..I know I measured it.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rose Powell’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Rose Powell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.