- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Celtic Weave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
This funny little penguin crochet corner to corner square is just perfect for making a cute blanket for your baby. It will be a one-of-a-kind blanket that they’ll treasure forever. Penguin Square by Melissa Hassler is simply adorable.
“My eleventh Christmas graph is a penguin. I think penguins are such adorable animals. You can easily change the colors of the hat/scarf to personalize it to your own taste. If you also love penguins, check out my Penguin Hat and Penguin in a Santa Hat graph.”
Penguin Crochet Corner To Corner Square
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– Worsted weight yarn in black, red, white, green, orange and blue
– copy of the Penguin Graph PDF
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!