- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Fire In The Meadow 12 Inch Square
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Mary-Janes In 20 Minutes
This funny little penguin crochet corner to corner square is just perfect for making a cute blanket for your baby. It will be a one-of-a-kind blanket that they’ll treasure forever. Penguin Square by Melissa Hassler is simply adorable.
“My eleventh Christmas graph is a penguin. I think penguins are such adorable animals. You can easily change the colors of the hat/scarf to personalize it to your own taste. If you also love penguins, check out my Penguin Hat and Penguin in a Santa Hat graph.”
Penguin Crochet Corner To Corner Square
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– Worsted weight yarn in black, red, white, green, orange and blue
– copy of the Penguin Graph PDF
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!