- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
This funny little penguin crochet corner to corner square is just perfect for making a cute blanket for your baby. It will be a one-of-a-kind blanket that they’ll treasure forever. Penguin Square by Melissa Hassler is simply adorable.
“My eleventh Christmas graph is a penguin. I think penguins are such adorable animals. You can easily change the colors of the hat/scarf to personalize it to your own taste. If you also love penguins, check out my Penguin Hat and Penguin in a Santa Hat graph.”
Penguin Crochet Corner To Corner Square
– I/5.5mm crochet hook
– Worsted weight yarn in black, red, white, green, orange and blue
– copy of the Penguin Graph PDF
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!