- [Free Pattern] Cute 6 Petal Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Diamond Ridges Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
I like the simplicity of this corner–to-corner concept. You basically get to build your afghan half way (until the sides are the size you want them to be), then start decreasing. This Corner-to-Corner Throw pattern by Catherine J. Watson may soon become your favorite.
Super easy and versatile pattern that you can use to create a large or small piece of crochet for whatever you need: dishcloths, cowls, shawls, pillow cover, baby blankets, afghans, etc
Corner-to-Corner is a really popular, easy pattern in the crochet world right now. It’s almost not so much a pattern as it is a stitch. You can make just about anything with it. My mom recently had a birthday and she loves bright colors and modern patterns, so I made her a little Corner-to-Corner lap warmer or shawl. (Source)
Image source: Angie
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Thanks to Catherine J. Watson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.