- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
- Fabulously Textured Afternoon Tide Throw Crochet Pattern
- Tutorial: How To Read A Crochet Chart Worked In The Round (Crochet Symbols In Crochet Diagrams)
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
This excellent c2c throw is a great stash buster and a great way to play with color. Cedar River Blanket by Deramores Retail Ltd. Is a beautiful everyday throw and an easy way to learn color changing for those who need to learn. The blanket is made of blocks of 4 squares and you can make it as big as you want just by adding more blocks to your blanket.
C2C Throw Free Crochet Pattern
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
• A 4mm (UK 8 / US G/6) crochet hook
• A tapestry needle
1 square measures 22cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: C2C Throw Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Eric Elson for the article inspiration and featured image.