- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
This is a cute little project you can use to decorate a little girl’s room or to make for a baby shower. This Crochet Doily Bunting by Erica of 5 Little Monsters is made using 100% cotton worsted weight yarn. Using this yarn, your cute doilies and hearts bunting will have a little bit more stiffness and will hold its shape really well.
In the original pattern, the hearts are optional. So, if you like this bunting without hearts, or maybe your home decor is a better match for the doily design, that’s perfectly ok and even simpler. This lovely pattern will work up even faster.
Thanks to Erica for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.