- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] Don’t You Just Love These Magic Squares?
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Cable Crochet Basket Is Fast And Easy To Make
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Single Crochet Stitch
- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
This is the easiest Christmas wreath ornament crochet pattern which you can use to beautifully decorate your tree this year. Choose any two colors you love to make festive Christmas crochet wreaths. Any size of the ring works for this free crochet pattern for Christmas wreath ornament. Simply increase the number of stitches as much as you need to achieve the desired size.
Christmas Wreath Ornament Crochet Pattern
Materials: medium weight yarn/4 ply “2colors”
Bangles or round wire. “2inches Diameter”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video below, courtesy of Zhielle’s Creation to learn a different way of making a crochet wreath ornament.
Thanks to Zhielle’s Creation for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!