- Easy Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- This Is The Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
Easy peasy lemon squeezy! We’re all guilty of spending too much money around Christmas handmade ornaments and gifts are always a great way to feel the spirit of the season and stay on budget. This Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament by Doni Speigle is a beautiful, quick and easy pattern that looks festive in different colors. These truly adorable ornaments and gift tags are easy to make from scraps and in less than 30 minutes.
Ornaments are made by crocheting around a 2” plastic ring, using worsted weight yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Whiskers and Wool
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.