- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Heart For Charity
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
- Free Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
- Create Your Own Unique Shows With These Awesome Winter Puppet Pals ( A Penguin, A Snowman, And A Polar Bear)
This easy free pattern for crochet headband is such a fun and fast project, your warm ears will thank you!
Crocheting is not just one of the most enjoyable and pleasurable activities, but also wearing crochet accessories is the cutest thing of all time. As the festive season of Christmas approaches, we can crochet delicate crochet accessories for ourselves and also for the ones we love.
Free Crochet Headband Pattern by The Turtle Trunk features lots of texture and a twisted front and comes in 8 sizes ranging from newborn to adult large. These are such easy stitches for such a complex result!
Easy Free Pattern For Crochet Headband
● Medium (4) Weight Yarn
Baby: approx. 47 yards / 1 oz
Child: approx. 70 yards / 1.5 oz
Adult: approx. 93 yards / 2 oz
● 5.50mm (I) Hook
● Yarn Needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video below, courtesy of The Turtle Trunk to learn how to make a beautiful Picot Headband.
Thanks to Ali for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!