- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow Free Pattern -Fun Crochet For Kids
- Super Fast And Easy Christmas Ornament Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
- Adorable Elephant Lovey Crochet Pattern To Crochet A Forever Friend For Your Sweet Baby
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making This Pizza Amigurumi With Two Different Pizza Toppings
Cute little crochets stockings, wrapped presents and jolly Santa’s, all together in a festive and joyful wreath! This Christmas wreath puts everyone into the holiday’s spirit with its cheery look!
Merry Christmas Wreath by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a beautiful holiday decoration and a great way to welcome festive visitors. This beautiful Christmas wreath is a quick and fun project that makes an everlasting decor you can rely on year after year.
Lily Sugar’n Cream Cotton 4 ply Solids 2.5 oz [70.9 g]/Sparkles 2
oz [56.7 g]
Color A – (Red) 1 ball
Color B – (Baby Pink) 1 ball
Color C – (White) 1 ball
Color D – (Mistletoe Sparkle) 1 ball
Small amount of blue yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations.
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for the article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.