- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
- [Photo Tutorial] Grandma Twinkle Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
- This Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern With A Vintage Look Is Perfect For Both Boys And Girls
This is probably, one of the cutest, season-appropriate squares ever! The 5 ½ inches Christmas Wreath Square by Carola Wijma was made with Christmas on mind and you can tell that! It can be used in many ways and I bet you will agree with me, it would make a nice Christmas card.
For this square I used a 3,5 (E) hook and Online Linie 50 PRIMA yarn. It’s a DK / 8 ply, 100% polyacrylic, 50 grams/150 meter(165 yards) yarn. Colors green and white and some red. For the red you can also use a mercerized cotton or red Christmas ribbon. The square is 5 ½ inches. I made one before with slightly thinner yarn and a 3 mm hook and that one was 5 inches.
Looking for crochet patterns from the same designer? Here are more free crochet patterns designed by Carola Wijma
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carola Wijma
Thanks to Carola Wijma for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.