- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- Here’s How To Make A Gorgeous Colourful Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Tree Skirt Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] Recycle Your Wine Corks Into Fanciful Little Holiday Trees
This is probably, one of the cutest, season-appropriate squares ever! The 5 ½ inches Christmas Wreath Square by Carola Wijma was made with Christmas on mind and you can tell that! It can be used in many ways and I bet you will agree with me, it would make a nice Christmas card.
For this square I used a 3,5 (E) hook and Online Linie 50 PRIMA yarn. It’s a DK / 8 ply, 100% polyacrylic, 50 grams/150 meter(165 yards) yarn. Colors green and white and some red. For the red you can also use a mercerized cotton or red Christmas ribbon. The square is 5 ½ inches. I made one before with slightly thinner yarn and a 3 mm hook and that one was 5 inches.
Looking for crochet patterns from the same designer? Here are more free crochet patterns designed by Carola Wijma
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carola Wijma
Thanks to Carola Wijma for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.