- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- Easy Two Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
This crochet hat with cat ears free pattern is great to make cute and warm hats for winter and for everyone who loves cats as a matter of fact. This Hat With Cat Ears designed by Sirin’s Crochet is a quick project and the pattern can be easily adjusted for kids and adults. The crochet ribbing stitch gives this hat a classy look that’s perfect for any outfit. If you’re looking for a warm beanie this winter, this one is simply purrrfect!
Crochet Hat With Cat Ears Free Pattern
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this crochet hat with cat ears free pattern.
Thanks to Sirin’s Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!