- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
This crocodile stitch baby booties free pattern and video tutorial teach you how to make a tiny beautiful masterpiece. Babies have the cutest of booties. This is why it is a good idea to make baby booties for your little child. There are many different types of baby booties that you can crochet. You will be surprised to know that they can be made in various styles. This Crocodile Stitch Booties For Everyone by Amy Lehman is the cutest baby booties free crochet pattern and really easy.
Crocodile Stitch Baby Booties Free Pattern
These adorable crochet booties are done in Soft Boutique Yarn, but can be done in medium worsted yarn. They look so cute on any and make for a great baby shower gift. The sizes available are from Newborn to 12 months old!
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amy Lehman for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!