- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Lacy Diamonds Blanket That Looks Absolutely Beautiful
- Squishy Baby Blanket Pattern To Use Up Leftover Yarn
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
This is a really great pattern with a fantastic texture. When you look at this Diagonal Dishcloth by Ananda Judkins you may feel tempted to assume that is a terribly difficult to make pattern. In fact, it is easy and works up quickly. Such a simple pattern and it comes out so beautifully! If you’re in need for instant gratification this crochet dishcloth is a great beginner level project and a quick one!
This pattern creates the PERFECT crochet dishcloth. It is worked on the bias so it has just the right stretch and weight to it. And at approx 9.5” square it is big enough for kitchen clean up, or messy little hands and faces. It also works up fast, start to finish in less than an hour!
Thanks to Ananda for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.