- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- How To Join Yarn Using The Magic Knot Technique
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Large Crochet Snowflake Ornament With Beads
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
Bright, fast and functional, these dishcloths are just wonderful! They won’t stretch too much when wet, they not too large, and have a great scrubby texture. This Simple Crochet Dishcloth Pattern by Claire Hickman Clemmons is a great and rewarding pattern for beginners. Lovely and easy to make, hopefully they will inspire you to make your own beautiful stack f colorful crochet dishcloths.
Simple Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
1 ball of worsted cotton will make two
Size I hook
Check out the original source for this Simple Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Domestic Dash
Thanks to Claire Hickman Clemmons for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.