- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
Who doesn’t know Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh? “Thanks for noticin’ me.” One of the most popular characters around the globe. Eeyore amigurumi free crochet pattern designed by FUZZ pOppi is so cute and so precious. Eeyore has been a favorite to many and has a long line of adoring fans. If you’re one of them, make this crochet amigurumi Eeyore the donkey because there is no other donkey better than this one. Although he seems to doesn’t know it!
Eeyore Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
YOU WILL NEED:
• 1 ball of 8/4 cotton yarn in light blue and a
scrap of 8/4 cotton yarn in light
beige, pink and black
• 1 ball of Brushed Alpaca Silk in light blue
and a scrap of light beige, pink and
• hook: 3,5
• yarn needle
• 1 wooden button
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to FUZZ pOppi for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!