- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- Simple And Beautiful Preemie Baby Blanket
You can use them in a garland, together with other Halloween decorations or as coasters. Either way, the effect is going to be accomplished! The Ghost Coaster pattern by Kara Gunza is way too cool!
These ghost crochet coasters are so scary-sweet and would add such a fun touch to your Halloween entertaining. They are super quick and easy to work up too!
Scary-sweet is the right “label” for this pattern, indeed! Really quick and easy to make these crochet ghost coasters are so adorable, they totally qualify as great gifts as well. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.