- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
- [Photo Tutorial] Cute And Clever Way To Give A Gift Card
- 10 Crochet Snowman Patterns for Winter Festivities
This is a crochet stitch used in lots of granny squares, in blankets, pillow cushions, throws and afghans. In this video you’ll learn how to make this Crochet Checkerboard Stitch into a granny square. It’s a very fast stitch, easy to finish and can be made quite interesting by using colors.
You’ll see, in the beginning of this video, a few beautiful and finished crochet projects to get you inspired and learn what you can do using this crochet stitch. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.