- Easy And Super Fast To Crochet Victorian Basket
- Delightful Crochet Dragonfly Applique Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- Cutest Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.