- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
Shawl are the perfect accessories for spring and summer. This really pretty lightweight wrap is made using the self stripping new yarn from Lion Brand Yarn. Amazing Grace Simple Spring Wrap by Beatrice Ryan Designs is easy to make, it’s cheery and bright and perfect for spring. Perfect for everyday wear, this amazing shawl is destined to become a travel favorite, too!
Yarn~512 Yards Worsted Weight Yarn – Pattern made using Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball in Calming Desert ( I used all 512 yards to complete this project)
3 Stitch Markers
Blocked ~ 64″ from side to side and 22″ from top to bottom point
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beatrice Ryan Designs
Thanks to Elena Hunt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.