- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
- [Paid Pattern] Graceful Crochet Dragon Free Pattern To Bring Fantasy And Legend To Life
- Cute Crochet Baby Cardigan To Make For A New Baby
Follow along and learn how to make these adorable crochet Baby Shark Sock Slippers. This video tutorial, courtesy of HelenMay Crochet will demonstrate a quick and easy pattern for even beginners. This pattern should be a size for baby’s zero to three months old, but if you want a bigger sized pair of baby shark sock slippers, you should make a larger chain to start with. Watch the video tutorial below and learn all the details you need to make the perfect fun crochet slippers for your baby.
Thanks toHelenMay Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.