- [Free Pattern] Top Off Your Ensemble With This Casually Cool Movie Night Cocoon Cardi
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- Cute Little Whale Applique
- [Free Pattern] These Minion Inspired Doll & Pillows Patterns Are A Big Hit!
- Fabulous Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Follow along and learn how to make these adorable crochet Baby Shark Sock Slippers. This video tutorial, courtesy of HelenMay Crochet will demonstrate a quick and easy pattern for even beginners. This pattern should be a size for baby’s zero to three months old, but if you want a bigger sized pair of baby shark sock slippers, you should make a larger chain to start with. Watch the video tutorial below and learn all the details you need to make the perfect fun crochet slippers for your baby.
Thanks toHelenMay Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.