- 6 Adorable And Free Crochet Patterns For Cat Hats With Ears
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Spectacular Afghan Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful But Simple Granny Baby Blanket Pattern
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- [Video Tutorial] Decorate Your Kitchen With Lovely Crochet Angels
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.