- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth With The Perfect Texture For Washing Dishes Or Soaking In The Tub
- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- Beautiful Venus In Casket For The History Lover Crocheter
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.