- [Free Pattern] Organize Your Closet With This Clever Hanging Storage Idea
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.