- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- Awesome Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- [PAID Pattern] Stunning Stained Glass Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.