- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Graphic “LOVE” Throw Is Perfect For Expressing Your Love
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
- Really Beautiful Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.