- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] I’m In Love ! Never Seen Any That Are More Perfect!
- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.