- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- Beautiful Crocheted Fall Wreath To Greet Your Guests With A Little Seasonal Charm [Free Pattern]
Follow along with Yolanda Soto Lopez and learn how to sew a lining to crochet blankets. This is a very useful video tutorial and you’ll have the chance to learn a few hints on sewing fabric to crocheted blanket. Yolanda Soto Lopez is a very experienced and wonderful teacher and her tutorial, as usual is outstanding.
Learn to sew a lining to your crochet or knitted blankets. In this video I will teach you how I sew linings to my crochet and knitted items. It is fast and easy learn how in this step by step video tutorial. Please be sure to share with our friends. (Source)
Thanks to Yolanda Soto Lopez for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.