- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
There are some crochet projects that absolutely need a fabric backing. Sometimes backing a crochet blanket simply offers better looks. There are different reasons why we choose to sew a fabric to a crochet piece.Not knowing how to do this it’s frustrating. So, how can you do it in such a way that it’s easy and looks great?
Yolanda Soto Lopez is going to show you, in this video tutorial, how to sew a lining to a crochet blanket. You can do it by hand or with the machine. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.